Garage doors work with heavy-duty springs and pulleys, allowing them to open and close easily. However, this system also relies on several sensors to keep it functioning properly and safely. One of the most important parts of the system is the garage door safety sensor. When this piece fails, it can cause serious damage or even injury.
Luckily, if you’re a homeowner looking for a garage door company in Mesa, AZ, our team at Southwest Garage Doors is here to help. We specialize in garage door sensor repair and can have your system up and running again in no time. For over 8 years, we’ve been providing quality repair and maintenance services to the residents of Mesa and the surrounding areas. So you can rely on us!
SEND US A MESSAGE!
Signs You Need To Hire Our Services
The garage door safety sensors are on either side of the door at the bottom. They emit an infrared beam that runs across the opening of the door. If that beam is broken while the door is closing, it will automatically reverse to prevent the door from slamming shut on someone or something.
At Southwest Garage Doors, our experts are equipped with the latest practices and technology to deliver the proper services in case:
- The sensor is covered in dirt or debris and cannot emit a beam.
- It has been hit or damaged in some way.
- The sensor is not properly aligned with the door.
- It’s dirty or dusty and needs to be cleaned.
- The sensor needs to be replaced due to age or wear and tear.
Our Knowledgeable Team Is Here For You!
There are common causes why your garage door sensor can fail, such as:
- It has been hit by many things: balls, bikes, and other objects.
- Misalignment: If the sensors are not aligned properly, they will not be able to emit a consistent beam.
- Dirt and debris: If the sensors are covered by dirt, it will prevent them from working properly.
Our team at Southwest Garage Doors is highly trained and experienced to diagnose the problem and provide you with a solution that fits your needs and budget.
Call Our Experts For Better Results!
At Southwest Garage Doors, we understand that garage door sensors are important to keep people and pets safe, and that’s why we strive to provide the best repair and maintenance services in Mesa, AZ. We’ll ensure to extend the life of your garage door by preventing it from being damaged by closing on something.
We have experienced technicians who can handle all of your garage door needs, from repairing broken springs and garage door safety sensors to replacing damaged panels and doors’ all at affordable prices. So you can trust we’re the garage door company you can trust in Mesa, AZ.
GIVE US A CALL!