Your garage is the main place in your home to protect your vehicles from the outside elements, and it’s also a good place to store some of your home belongings. Therefore, it makes your garage door one of the most important parts of your home, and it’s crucial to keep it in good condition at all times.
For a good reason, we’re the #1 garage door repair company in Mesa, AZ, at Southwest Garage Doors. For over 8 years, we’ve been delivering outstanding services to our customers, and our commitment to excellence is unrivaled. We understand that keeping your garage door working correctly is essential to your daily routine, so you can stop searching for ”garage door companies near me” and let us take care of your needs.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US!
Common Causes Of A Dented Panel
A damaged panel is one of the most common causes of garage door problems. Garage door panels are typically made of thin metal, and they can easily be dented or damaged by many things, such as:
- Extreme weather conditions: such as high winds or hail
- Accidents, such as a car hitting the door.
When Is The Time To Repair A Garage Door Panel?
A garage door can work even if it has a few dents, but if the damage is severe, it can cause the door to stop working correctly. In some cases, a damaged panel can also cause the door to come off its tracks. Some specific signs will help you determine if your panel is damaged and if you need garage door repair services, such as:
- The door is making strange noises: if you start hearing strange noises, such as grinding, creaking, or screeching, it’s a sign that something is not working correctly, and you need to check your door panels.
- The door is not opening or closing smoothly: If your door starts moving unusually slow or getting stuck, it’s another sign that you have a problem with your panels.
- There are visible signs of damage: if you can see dents, cracks, or holes on your panels, they are not working correctly and need to be repaired or replaced.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s necessary to take action promptly; if not, this could lead to serious consequences such as:
- The door becoming completely unusable.
- The door coming off its tracks.
- Accidents include the door falling on someone or a car being hit by the door.
Hire Outstanding Garage Door Services In Mesa, AZ
Avoid the hassle of looking for ”garage door companies near me” and call us.
At Southwest Garage Doors, we have a team of experienced professionals that can help you with any garage door problem, big or small.
We can repair or replace any panel and offer a wide range of other services in the Mesa, AZ, area, such as garage door repairs, spring replacement, etc. With us you’ll receive stress-free services. So, please don’t wait any longer and call us today!
CONTACT US NOW!